Join The Club! Yarn every month automatically!

Sock

Quench Fingering Weight Sock

FireFlyFibreArts


Regular price $34.00
Quench Fingering Weight Sock
Quench Fingering Weight Sock
Quench Fingering Weight Sock

This wonderfully soft Merino/Nylon yarn is ready to be knit into socks or a shawl. 

Quench came from the 2018 yarn club. It will do some crazy micro striping and may also pool. 80% is made up of a tonal teal/blue and the remaining 20% is a deep pinkish purple. Where the colours meet is a deep purple. 

    • Sock:

    Fingering Weight
    80% Superwash Merino
    20% Nylon
    115 grams
    426 yards

    Wash by hand in tepid water and dry flat.

    (pictures are representative of the colourway. Hand dyed yarn always has some variance and makes each skein unique)

    Related Products